Monday, January 25, 2010

TUBE ROSE - Polyuanthes tuberosa

Delhi is full of Tuberoses and the aroma of this flower has heavy. sweet,floral and slightly spicy top notes and sensous, radiant honeyed undertones. Tuberose is known as the "Mistress of the Night" because it smells more at night. I love the perfume WHITE SHOULDERS and now I know why - it has the essential oil of Tuberose in it.

Inhaled this oil is an aphrodisiac. Use the Aroma of this oil with VISUALIZATION to invite love into your life or expand the love you are already enjoying.

I use a few drops in my bathwater and in a massage oil when I need to calm and centre my emotions. It also promotes strength and endurance.

It has a short flowering season, so lets enjoy this narcotic and hypnotic sweet scent while it lasts.

No comments: