Thursday, April 29, 2010

A HEALTHY AURA.

A healthy AURA is like a filter, that allows only good to get to us. But when the Aura is weakened it gives rise to mental and physical tensions that can result in illness, Since Aura is a thought emanation whenever I am afraid or feel negative about life I TAKE A FEW DROPS OF LAVENDER and rub it between my palms, bring my palms to my nose, close my eyes and inhale and as I inhale I imagine myself centered within a sphere of white light, that also permeates my body. I feel myself protected with this sphere of light and the ENERGY around me is unbroken, especially over my head.

Another way to psychically cleanse your Aura is to put a drop or two of LAVENDER essential oil in your palms rub them together and brush them all over your AURA starting from your head to your feet., this is very effective after being in a crowded place.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
I think I know you from before. Are you from Banga, Punjab??
Awaiting your reply.
Thank you.
-Sweety

DharshiniV said...

Dear Blossom,

I am a person w/ oily skin & I reside in Chennai. Due to chennai summer, my skin generally gets tanned badly. I am dusky and my skin complexion becomes very dark.

I visited a nearby parlour where they gave me Aroma facial using ur products. My god!! The way my skin regained its complexion & freshness, even I am amazed. I have done that facial twice now, & I get so many compliments. My skin gets a new radiance.

And I bought your 'Aroma Magic' SunScreen Block SPF50. Its really good I should say. In the morning, w/ in 30mins of travelling to my office, my skin will become too oily and my regular sunscreen doesn't help @ all. After using ur sunscreen block, I am so happy. It stays for atleast 2-3hrs even in my oily skin. I am so happy. All my life, I was never able to find anything that works great w/ my skin & makes me feel so confident & fresh.

I would surely recommend your products to others as well. Thanks Blossom. Thanks much :)

Take care,

Regards
Priya

aroma said...

Dear maam,

I m from Nepal (kathmandu). Your products are very popular here. I love your products.

I request you to please open salon/spa solely dedicated to using your products (VLCC has opened its center here). please expand the variety of your products available in Nepal.

Thank u 4 making such effective products at such affordable rates.

Regards,
Aroma.

Prachi said...

Dear Blossom , i love reading your blogs .I like your products as well and believe in aroma therapy. Is there any online course available since you are pioneer in india. Please help and recommend.

Thanks in advance,

Prachi

Unknown said...

Dear Blossom,
This is the first time i am visiting your blog.I am a practicing Aromatherapist and a Holistic healer for a long time.I always loved using Your product particularly Essential oils.The purity of oils that is maintained is appreciable.Its difficult to find the oils of your brand in the place where i live and practice.Face packs are available but not oils.How do i go about that.Please keep me posted about different Blends in Oils.
Awaiting your reply.
Thank you
Love and Light
Asha