Saturday, February 24, 2007

cleansing my house!!

I have found that it was important for me to cleanse the aura of my house from time to time.

So I start my day with a prayer . I diffuse camphor all over the house to give it a cleansing and for good energy flow.

Take a few bits of camphor and put it in a diffuser and light a tea candle under the diffuser.

I also put a little camphor in all the corners of the rooms in the house.

Camphor cleanses the air in offices and public places as well.

Several native American culture burns sweetgrass or sage to purify the energies and attract good fortune.

Since it difficult to get the herb ( I will have to bring it from America) I use essential oils instead. In a diffuser put a few drops of essential oil of sage ina teaspoon of water and burn it. The air cleanses at once and you can feel the difference.

Blossom

No comments: