Sunday, February 21, 2010

NATURAL RELAXATION

Today I have to feel relaxed but since Ihave to shoot in a little while I have to feel ENERGITALLY relaxed. Now is that possible?!! So I looked into my cabinate of essential oils and picked out LAVENDER. I choose Lavender because it not only relaxes but also energises and balances., The aroma of Lavender rejuvenates and inspires a tired soul, and sooths and slows down someone who is stressed. I have known Lavender to add balance to my increasingly hectic life and re-establish my balance, harmony and natural state without the use of synthetic chemicals. IT IS AN ALL NATURAL REMEDY.

HERE ARE SOME QUICK LAVENDER HINTS TO CALM YOU AND RETURN YOU TO BLISS AND HAPPINESS:-

Add 5 to 8 drops of Lavender essential oil to your bath water. Water is the perfect transmitter of electric-magnetic vibrations. this will help you to be relaxed and reduce tension.

Inhaling the soothing aroma of lavender throughout the day can help alleviate stress and tension. Put a drop of oil on a tissue and carry it around with you.

Lavender has been proven to have a positive effect on irritability and bad moods. Rub a drop on your solar plexis or the middle of your pallms.

Can't sleep at night - put some lavender next to your bed . Studies have proved Lavender's effectiveness as a relaxation aid without any side effects.

1 comment:

Rima Kaur said...

dear blossom, this is my first visit to your blog and so far i have read only a couple of posts, but i thought of dropping in a word. lavender is truly a very relaxing scent and to get a feel of it, i recently got a lavender body butter. i must say it soothes my senses and makes me feel very calm and composed.

i have never used your aromatherapy products, because honestly speaking, i am only attracted to shiny and glossy packaging. but i have recently heard extremely good reviews about your products and have therefore decided to try out a few things for myself. i will definitely get back to you to tell me your experience.

lots of love.