Saturday, March 13, 2010

CARNATIONS FOR ENERGY, LOVE AND HEALTH



We are swamped with carnations (Dianthus carophyllus) . they pop up everywhere in the brightest colours. unfortunately when I smelt them at the florists they were virtually scentless with exception of the red ones but even here the spiciness was less than the carnations that my mother used to grow in her garden. The reason for this lack of scent is because the carnation like the rose has been hybridized to produce bright big blooms with long stems, and the scent has been forgotten.

The best way I found to rectify this problem is to grow your own. I grow the short - stemmed red varieties with the heaviest fragrances, because I use the rich aroma of the fresh carnation flowers as genuine Carnation Essential Oil is not available. If you find it difficult to grow your own carnations then use the red carnations because they have an aroma.

I love giving CARNATIONS to my friends when they are ill with a cold, flue or any other minor illness and even I love having carnations around me when I am ill. It works like magic to just inhale the odor and visualize your self HEALTHY AND HEALED. Try it!!!!

Another wonderful way this aroma could be used is TO BRING A SPICY LOVE INTO YOUR LIFE.

No comments: