Wednesday, February 28, 2007

To Boost Confidence & Feel Good

Today it is dark and raining. And I am coming down with a cold. I do my hair and put on some make-up to help me look better even when I am at home alone. Also when I feel dull and not-so-confident to face a day ahead - I fill a bucket with warm water - add a handful of salt (to wash off the negativity) and 6 to 8 drops of Jasmine essential oil to lift my mood and fill me with confidence and energy to face the day. By the way Jasmine also helps the elasticity of the skin.
Since I am getting a cold, I think I need to improve the immune system and ward off colds and flue. Apart from takin Vitamin C tablet, by rubbing a few drops of Eucalyptus Peace (which is a blend of Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Lavender and Tea Tree) under the feet and on the centre of the chest daily after a bath for six months or during the winter season.

No comments: